AMIR KHAN is back in the ring for the first time since his emphatic world title loss to Terence Crawford.
The former Olympian heads to Saudi Arabia for a fight against Billy Dib, who stepped in at the eleventh-hour after original opponent Neeraj Goyat pulled out following a car accident.
When is Amir Khan vs Billy Dib?
KHAN’s comeback bout will be held TONIGHT
It will take place at the King Abdullah Sports City in Saudi Arabia.
Also on the bill is Hughie Fury, who continues his ascent up the heavyweight ranks.
Khan is expected to ring walk around 10pm BST.
How can I live stream for free?
THIS fight is live on free-to-air TV in the UK.
Channel 5 will be broadcasting all of the action from Jeddah.
If you want to watch the action on your mobile, tablet or PC, a live stream will be available on My5 and TVPlayer.com.
MOST READ IN SPORT
What is fighting on the undercard?
- Amir Khan vs Billy Dib – (vacant WBC international welterweight title)
- Lerato Dlamini vs Dace Penalosa – (vacant WBC silver featherweight title)
- Prince Patel vs Michel Banquez – (vacant IBO world bantamweight title)
- Hughie Fury vs Samuel Peter – (heavyweight)
- Michael Hennessy Jnr vs Abdulfatah Julaidan (middleweight)
- Lolito Sonsona vs Isack Junior – (super featherweight)
- Hemi Ahio vs Ali Kiydin – (heavyweight)
- Shakhobin Zoirov vs Amandeep Singh – (bantamweight)
- Zuhayr Al-Qahtani vs Farhad Hazrazada – (lightweight)
- Rodrigo Caraballo vs Sajid Abid (welterweight)
What they said
Amir Khan: “Our new opponent is Billy Dib, a two-time world boxing champion.
“He will be coming up to fight me like I went up to fight Canelo. He feels confident and he wants to fight me.”
Billy Dib: “I always dreamed to be involved in a fight of this magnitude.
“After 20 years in the sport of boxing it’s finally happening. I have faced great champions in the past but facing Amir Khan is definitely my toughest test.”