THEY are the runaway hit of the season.
But while jumpsuits may look intimidating at first, they are easy to wear – regardless of your age.
Boiler suits are no longer just for plumbers.
In fact, the one-piece is the most versatile item you will buy this spring.
Here, SIOBHAN O’CONNOR shows you how to jump-start your wardrobe with style.
- Black dungaree jumpsuit, £22.50, from from New Look – buy here
- Blue printed shirt, £25.99, from Zara – buy here
- Boots, £179, from Zara – buy here
- Orange utility shirt, £28, from asos.com – buy here
- Brown long-strap bag, £45, from M&S – buy here
TIP: Dig out your dungarees and give them a sophisticated spin by layering with shirts in contrasting fabrics
- Belted jumpsuit, £89.99, from ownthelook.com – buy now
- Woven heels, £14, from Primark
- Earrings, £12.50, from M&S – buy now
TIP: This utility style couldn’t be easier to wear. Dress up with heels or down with trainers. The belt adds a feminine touch.
- Denim jumpsuit, £59, from Topshop – buy here
- Bag, £24.99, from Lindex – buy now
- Strappy heels, £62, from Office – buy now
TIP: Denim boiler suits aren’t just for mechanics. You can avoid looking too casual by teaming with smart pointed heels.
- Shirt, £19.99, from Lindex – buy now
- Linen jumpsuit, £49.99, from Mango – buy now
- Blazer, £60, from River Island – buy now
- Earrings, £8.50, from River Island – buy now
TIP: Layer under your jumpsuit and on top of it. Opt for tonal colours and add a thin shirt, finishing with a smart tailored blazer.
most read in fabulous
- Zip-up jumpsuit, £49.99, from Mango – buy here
- Trench coat, £74.99, from Reserved – buy now
- maroon heels, £69, from Topshop – buy now
TIP: Stick to staple shades to make your jumpsuit ideal for work – layer with a lightweight trench coat to see you through spring.